ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HEALTHCARE: INNOVATIONS, EMERGING OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES.
With the aim of providing the professional training and development program, Frontline Consult P Ltd is pleased to announce the Online Professional Development Course on Artificial Intelligence for Healthcare: Innovations, Emerging Opportunities and Challenges to be delivered and certified by the Asian Institute of Management, Bangkok, Thailand.
The use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been a major development in health care. AI technologies are being applied to a wide range of problems, including detection of disease, management of chronic conditions, delivery of health services, a new drug discovery.AI technologies are providing unprecedented opportunities by providing healthcare for all. With the availability of vast amounts of health data and the ever-increasing capabilities of data analytics, understanding AI and the challenges and opportunities it creates has never been more important.
This 6 day online professional development course is designed to help healthcare professionals learn about myriad applications of AI technologies for healthcare with the ultimate goal of providing quality and affordable healthcare. The course aims to broaden the knowledge and vision of healthcare professionals to become change agents for healthcare innovations and challenges.
This professional development course is designed for healthcare professional, clinical data scientist, medical software engineers, digital medicine specialists, Planners and decision makers in healthcare organizations and cross- functional ministries.
1. An introduction to Artificial Intelligence.
- A brief introduction to AI
- Types of AI capabilities and techniques used.
- AI and its potential for different types of organizations.
- Understanding the limitations of AI
2. Relevance of AI for healthcare
- Appropriate AI technology and operational opportunities.
- Relevance and benefits of AI in healthcare services.
- How AI can assist healthcare professionals in decision making.
3. Effective use of AI for healthcare.
- The changing healthcare value chain and how innovations establish new interdependences.
- Roadmap to effective use of AI for healthcare
- Methods and tools are available for the effective use of AI in healthcare.
6 days (2 hours/ day, 2 days/ week)
June and August 2021
FEE AND REGISTRATION:
Early-bird Fee before: 15th May 2021
Normal registration fee: USD 300
Deadline of application: 1st June 2021
Participants with successful completion of the assignments and with 90% attendance in class will be awarded with “Certificate of Achievement” by AIT Extension, Asian Institute of Technology.
TRAINING METHOD AND PLATFORM:
Offline self-directed learning and online classroom sessions/ activities used in digital platforms.
STARTING FROM 12TH JUNE
Contact us at 9801898004
For More Details: https://frontline.com.np/artificial-intelligence-for-healthcare-innovations-emerging-opportunities-and-challenges