- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material.
- Greet and welcome guest.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.
- Candidate must have Bachelor's degree.
- Atleast 1-2 years of experience in related field.
- Familiarity with office machines.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Must be good on Nepali typing.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani).