- Manage all day to day activities (administrative and functional)
- Conduct regular Audits for all processes & implement all new process
- Identify incorrect or incomplete information by regular quality checks
- Ensure regular Error Monitoring To monitor track and reduce the number of errors every month, within acceptable limits
- Maintain & improve level of customer & mission satisfaction by enhancing procedures and continuously innovating methods to increase productivity and cost effectiveness
- . Ensure that the Teams are aligned & contribute towards achievement of parameters enlisted in the Team Objective Tracker
- Ensure no penalties are incurred and monitor , track and maintain internal errors
- Liaise with various support functions to handle team related queries.
- Minimum Graduate or global equivalent degree.
- 6-7 years of experience in hospitality / Tour's and travels/ consultancy.
- Proficiency in MS office & good typing speed
- Adaptability and presence of mind to handle customer queries and complaints
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes
- Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost effectiveness
- Team management skills
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).