- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process enhancement.
- Implement business strategies and plans that align with the short- and long-term objectives developed in tandem with CEO.
- Oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with CEO in sales management so that sufficient investment capital can be budgeted for near-term growth targets.
- Manage capital investments and expenses aggressively to ensure that the company achieves investor targets for growth and profitability.
- Monitor performance with tracking software and take corrective measures when necessary, and prepare detailed updates and forecasts.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives
- Work autonomously while ensuring CEO expectations are readily met and exceeded.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- In-depth understanding of accounting principles including budgeting, balance sheets, income statements, cash flow, and capital planning management
- More knowledge on sales and Business development manager.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048494 (Babli).