- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Working experience minimum 2 years in a related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field can apply.
- Planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategy and industry regulations.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Customer relationship management.
- Managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- For further information please call 9801084259 (Samikshya).