A Leading paint company
A Leading paint company.
- Drive sales performance through implementation of sales and marketing initiatives, achieve targets
- Manage, mentor and lead sales team members
- Develop monthly, quarterly annual sales plan for the sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goal and reporting results as necessary.
- Exposure on Business development and Network development for primary and secondary sales.
- Willing to travel for Marketing in recomendaded by the company
- Participate in negotiations and become a key player in administering contractual agreements with clients in the region
- Provide the Company with marketing/sales intelligence related to own area of responsibility and help the Company performance
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Excellent in Team work.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898002