- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Intermediate or Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Fresher are highly encouraged to apply.
- Must have two wheeler and valid license.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801084259 (Manita ).