- Identifying specific regional marketing goals and objectives.
- Assisting the marketing director to develop creative strategies.
- Recommending strategies to implement in regional marketing plans.
- Analyzing local competition and strengthening the company’s brand position in assigned regional areas.
- Supervising and developing the regional marketing budget.
- Liaising with the product marketing department to suggest product alternatives.
- Understanding national marketing plans and tailoring them to suit particular regions.
- Developing a clear understanding of the financial goals in a region and the key success indicators.
- Interacting with marketing leads to formulate and supervise the regional marketing budget.
- A Bachelor's /Master’s Degree in business, marketing, communication, finance, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a reputed marketing agency.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Experience with marketing tools and software.
- Experience working in a high-tech environment.
- The ability to supervise a team and deal with staff issues.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Leadership, problem-solving, and networking skills.
- Good time-management skills.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 9820753898