IDP is a global leader in international education services. We help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right university or institution and the right country. We partner with more than 650 leading universities, schools and colleges across Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. This means we have access to a database of more than 180,000 courses and programs – so we are sure to find your best fit.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Masters or bchelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar field.
- At least 2-3 years experience as a marketing manager or relevant.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Good teamwork skills and Leading staff.
- Work as face of company and deal with politicians,press and media.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Proficient in Windows Office, Microsoft Office, Mac OSX, Powerpoin
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita)