- Develop strategy and set targets for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes for regulating work process
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; and coordinating actions with corporate staff
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in related field.
- Proven 5-6 years of experience as a General Manager or similar executive role.
- Experience in planning and budgeting.
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.).
- Strong analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani)