- Attaining certain and specific goals in generating leads, lead qualification, marketing communication, building brand image and conversion of the leads.
- Marketing of digital products such as websites and mobile applications in both ways – Online and Offline. It includes giving ideas for printed materials such as brochures and posters as well as executing online marketing campaigns.
- Using Digital Marketing strategies for marketing a product, whether digital or not. This includes online adverts, viral Youtube videos or any online marketing campaign.
- Planning and execution of marketing projects and campaigns. Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness
- Performing activities relating to Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Creating and executing SMS and E-mail based marketing campaigns
- Executing Social Media efforts and striving to improve the results in terms of KPIs e.g. likes, shares, tweets, etc
- Reviewing and actively managing website and other online assets and sources.
- Promoting employer’s products and/or services in the digital space.
- Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers, generate leads and retain existing customers.
- Analyzing market research and plan promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results.
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
- Should be highly up-to-date with advances in web technology.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 1-2 years experience in relevant field.
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns.
- Must be efficient in using technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet jargon, and they should know what makes a product innovative in the digital world.
- Should be comfortable writing and communicating effectively about technology.
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898001 (Ruby)