- Organizing data for analysis by identifying relevant information, using software to extract it from databases, and compiling it for presentation to clients
- Resolving data discrepancies and problems with source systems or formats that prevent the data from being analyzed effectively
- Updating databases with current information such as customer records, personnel files, and accounting ledgers
- Creating charts, graphs, and reports based on data analysis such as customer purchasing trends or employee productivity levels
- Organizing and storing data in an electronic format so that it can be accessed quickly and easily when needed
- Writing computer programs to automate tasks that would take too long to perform manually
- Assist with data entry into computer databases using specialized software applications
- Communicating with clients about their requirements for data analysis and providing recommendations about how to meet their needs
- Providing data analysis services to clients in a variety of industries including finance, marketing, retail, and healthcare
- Bachelor’s running or completed can apply.
- Minimum one year of experience in a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Experience with SQL, MySQL, or similar database management system
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048456(Srijana).