• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Bachelors Degree in Management.
- Minimim one years of experience in related field.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different.
- Friendly personality and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills- written and verbal.