- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting, and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Master's Degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven 2 years of sales experience.
- Must have two-wheeler with a valid license.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
For further information send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly contact at 9820753898 (Chadani)
A leading Manufacturing Company
A Leading FMCG Company
A Leading Automobile Company
Narayani Auto Business Pvt ltd
A Reputed Electric Vehicle Company
Jawalakhel Group of Industries
Kalash Soap Industries Pvt Ltd