Showroom Sales Manager
GO Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. (GO Ford) is the automotive division of Golchha Organisation. The Organization that has a Legacy of 8 decades of dedicated service to the country. GO FORD is the exclusive dealer of Ford Products in Nepal. The partnership between auto sector leader Ford, with their experience and great products and GO Automobile with its local market knowledge and reach, has made it possible for a global brand with more than 100 years of history, to be made accessible in Nepal. GO Ford is committed to bring world-class service to its customers and the both its showroom and service station are equipped with highly trained staff and the latest tools to ensure a better service experience.
- Oversee the process, facility/equipment maintenance and personnel management in the showroom.
- Ensure that all the works undertaken meets the commitments made to the customers in terms of quality, cost and timings.
- Initiate new plans for conducting events, workshops and activities regularly and work with marketing team for accomplishment. Actively participate for conducting events.
- Supervising and motivating sales consultants to promote sales. Train, motivate, counsel, and monitor their performance regularly.
- Coach sales consultants on best practices for closing more vehicle deals and provide advice and guidance to improve sales performance regularly.
- Organizing sales meetings timely, plan for timely training of sales department and setting goals.
- Oversee all sales and PR activities occurring in the showroom.
- Set sales goals, track progress, and lead team to achieve and exceed those quotas.
- Forecast sales for upcoming months and quarters and compile the necessary reports management to review.
- Step in to answer customer questions and issues when required, maintain a strong focus on satisfaction of all customers.
- Insure all deliveries, after sales process and final payment of vehicle are completed on time.
- Understand and comply with government regulations that affect new-vehicle sales
- Act as a central point for communicating and coordinating with all the related departments.
- Preparing timely reports and keeping updates of everything.
- Coordinating with Ford India for compliance and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Marketing with experience of Sales and leadership
- At least 5 years in sales with at least 3 years in leadership position of Automobiles Division (Four wheelers preferably),
- Must have four wheeler driving license
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English and Nepali (both written and oral)
- Must have excellent leadership skill, people management skill
- Must be well acquainted with computer skills (office package), presentation skills and reporting skills.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898000.