- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting, and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven 4-5 years of sales experience in FMCG field.
- Must have two wheeler with valid license.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048492 (Sumuda).
A leading Manufacturing Company
A Leading Cement Industries
A Reputed Pharmaceutical Company
A Reputed Electronic Company
The Reputed Paint Company
The Leading Trading Company
FroxJob - Executive Search
Continental Trading Enterprises
D-Lifestyles Pvt. Ltd.
A Reputed Hardware Company
A Reputed Company