Senior Graphic Designer
A leading Hardware Company
A Leading Hardware Company is well established and reputed group of company. It includes in various sectors of the Nepalese Industries like Steels, Cement, paints etc.
- Conceptualizes, plans, designs, and produces a wide range of specialized graphic, typesetting and/or illustrative material, to include multimedia concepts; writes and edits basic copy.
- Works for develop graphic directions, concepts, and specifications for assigned projects.
- Plans production schedules for the various steps in the design process and also plan for the project development..
- Identifies, selects, and coordinates vendors regarding services.
- Supervise and coordinates the production process
- Provides creative and technical advice and guidance, and serves as liaison with production personnel, authors, publishers, clients, and/or printing representatives on permission information, design and technical graphics issues.
- Coordinate a graphics or photographic library and/or maintain digital records.
- Create and produce animated videos and animated portions of live videos using computers and video production equipment.
- Supervise and/or lead lower graded staff and/or student employees.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in graphic designing in senior level.
- Responsible for the design of graphic applications for all Marketing collateral materials to include: Banner Ads, Brochures, Logo, Info Graphics & online charts, Online Ads E-Newsletters, Print Ads, video animation.
- Knowledge and experience on “video animation and creation” is highly preferred.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898000.