- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Master's degree in business or related field.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in similar position.
- Planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Customer relationship management.
- Managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898002 (Ruby).
A leading Manufacturing Company
A Leading Cement Industries
A Reputed Pharmaceutical Company
A Reputed Electronic Company
The Reputed Paint Company
The Leading Trading Company
FroxJob - Executive Search
Continental Trading Enterprises
D-Lifestyles Pvt. Ltd.
A Reputed Hardware Company
A Reputed Company