A Reputed Hardware Company
Hardware refers to a physical component of any computer or telecommunications system. It is an item we manufacture as well as fasteners and fittings that the construction industry uses. The term also refers to machinery, tools, and other durable equipment.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales and service in Automobile industry
- Candidate must have Diploma or Graduate.
- Must have two wheeler with valid license.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani).