- Study and learn about the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g. special features, return and warranty policies)
- Cordinate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies
- Supervise and analyse sales numbers and marketing metrics
- Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rates
- Analyze market trends and suggest further sales strategies.
- Monitor competition and follow current developments
- Ensure team performance to met business targets
- Motivate team members to achieve results/ target.
- Identify potential customers and prepared new target segments
- Candidates with exprence of 1+years as sales consultant in spare parts, tyres or lubricants preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Market and sales strategies
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Ability to collect and analyse data
- Candidate must have organizational and analytical skill.
- Must have good communication skills ( English and Nepali both)
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
For further information, directly contact at 9801898000