- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting, and training sales employees.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Managing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing campaigns on social media.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Reporting on trends and statistics across all digital media platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have two wheeler with valid license.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Solid understanding of research techniques.
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani).
Continental Trading Enterprises
RV Group Nepal
A Leading Lubricant Comapny
A Reputed Company
The Reputed Paint Company
A Leading FMCG Company