Sales and Marketing
The Golyan Group is a leading private sector enterprise headquartered in Nepal. Founded by Sohan L. Golyan, the group’s business interests span across diverse industries with an annual revenue of $200 million.
- Working with the marketing team and giving inputs for a more effective marketing and sales plan
- Arranging advertising to promote the property
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database
- Finding potential buyers and Negotiating with them
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs
- Lead and/or participate in all sales, marketing review and mortgage status meetings.
- Prepare Necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Others as and when required
- Product Knowledge.
- Strategic Prospecting Skills.
- Rapport Building on the Call.
- Buyer-Seller Agreement.
- Active Listening.
- Qualification Questioning.
- Time Management.
For further information, directly contact at Sangita ( 9801898000).