- Promoting the company’s products after communicating with in-store management and marketing teams.
- Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in the region.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Communicating with store managers to determine their needs.
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Maximizing growth potential of stores within the region.
- Ensuring that stores comply with industry regulations.
- Preparing budgets and analyzing the market.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
- Proven 5-6 years of experience in fmcg related field..
- Proficient in basic accounting.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048495 (Ishwori) .