- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Presenting company products to potential and existing customers and persuading them to make purchases.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
- Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, medical office management, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) certification is advantageous.
- Valid driver's license.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chandani )
A leading Manufacturing Company
A Leading Cement Industries
A Reputed Electronic Company
The Reputed Paint Company
The Leading Trading Company
FroxJob - Executive Search
Continental Trading Enterprises
D-Lifestyles Pvt. Ltd.
A Reputed Hardware Company
A Reputed Company
A Reputed Automobile Company