Islington College is a modern and practical education based college dedicated to excellent academic performance and student experience. Established in 1996, the college has had nearly a couple of decades long experience in providing quality and industry-ready IT and Business.
- Build marketing plans to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
- Market through various channels and segment databases while working with large data sets.
- Develop engaging, educative and motivating marketing program.
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow and retention.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders while leveraging the right internal processes
- Work with the other teams, internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections in line with our brand identity.
- Masters’ Degree with a specialization in Marketing or other relevant fields.
- 5 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading across various marketing channels.
- Must be goal- oriented with the ability to manage pressure and achieve targets in a timely manner.
- Experience in building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- Strong project management, problem-solving and decision making ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898002.