- Close new deals at a high rate
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Must be competitive and confident.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in related field.
- Must be focused on delivering the best for their respective companies.
- Must be able to take initiatives and work on their own to achieve targets.
- Must have excellent verbal communication.
- Must have good knowledge of the industry and should be good with numbers to be able to work on financial reports.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048494 (Babli).