E- Commerce Operations Manager
A Reputed Group of Company
It is a leading conglomerate of Nepal has diversified interests in various sectors of the nation. Established in the early 90's, The Group presence is pervasive over Nepal. Primarily involved in the production of construction materials, The Group has since deviated into various sectors including local and national development.
- Monitor advancements in eCommerce and digital space, as well as competitive landscape, for opportunities and new ideas to improve our customer’s digital experience.
- Set up initiatives to drive engaging customer experience for both site and retention
- Work closely with Analytics on A/B site testing results, pre/post analyses of site KPIs and goals, as well as recommend clear next steps.
- Test/QA all new product pages and content.
- Communicate new launches to Customer Service.
- Manage and track sell-through levels.
- Report on sales numbers and recap product mix positions on a weekly basis.
- Collate all information and update monthly Management reports.
- Partner with Retail Operations team for seamless customer experience
- Represent the brand on all customer service calls and provide feedback for customer service teams on service levels.
- Champion customer and stakeholder needs throughout program execution, ensuring that what is delivered meets the stated goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of eCommerce operations experience in the consumer goods / fresh produce industry
- Must have the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of the Retail team and cross-functional teams.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through
- Background within FMCG / Food preferred. Agency experience required.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898002.