- Develop and manage Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Managing and coordinating activities within the marketing department.
- Write and optimize contents for website and social networking sites.
- Track and analyses website traffic flow.
- Supervises all the digital media platforms.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Intermediate completed or Bachelor's running.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in related field.
- Should be highly up-to-date with advances in web technology.
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns.
- Must be efficient in using technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet jargon, and they should know what makes a product innovative in the digital world.
- Should be comfortable writing and communicating effectively about technology.
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing.
- Good at handling social Media.
- For further information, directly contact at 9820753898 (Chadani).