Corporate Sales Officer
Sagar Group started as an initiative, an ambition; to provide the Nepali market with the best products that the technology has to offer. We started our journey with hopes of becoming a brand that is competent and assists people in their day to day life through the products and services we provide.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close the sales.
- Collect and document necessary contract documents of the client into the office system.
- Forecast the sales target and prepare plan accordingly for sales and collection.
- Plan, develop and deliver marketing campaigns and promotion.
- Facilitate as a contact point between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Identifying new leads
- Pitching products and services
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing and prospective customers
- Researching organizations to identify new leads and potential new market
- Visiting potential clients for meeting to establish long term business
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Target focused and hard working
- Performing Job responsibilities as assigned by Head of Department
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and reporting skills.
- Proven experience in the field of B2B sales
- Challenge seeking candidate with can do attitude
- On hand experience in dealing with Business Customers is must
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com