- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules.
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives.
- Receive and report on all sales leads.
- Supervise sales representatives and assistants.
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions.
- Work with sales team when closing sales.
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Meet all sales quotas and goals.
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals.
- Intermediate running or bachelor running in business administration, business, or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years experience at manufacturing Industries.
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking merchandise, scheduling with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Focused on customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market.
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048492 (Sumuda).