- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven 5 years of sales experience in the FMCG field.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to send their CV to email@example.com (9820753898)