- Developing sales strategies and plans to achieve sales and profit goals by leading, developing, and motivating sales associates
- Providing ongoing training, motivation, and development of sales associates to ensure that sales and profits are effectively managed and maintained
- Meeting or exceeding targeted sales quotas and productivity standards
- Providing consistent and motivated leadership and direction to all staff and team members,
- Ensuring that sales staff is appropriately trained and competent to perform their job duties.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all customers on a daily basis.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing plans to drive sales and profit.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a related field.
- Must have two wheeler and valid license.
- Must have a bachelor's or master's degree in a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to consult and negotiate with both internal and external customers
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well with little supervision
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898006 (Srijana) .