The Golyan Group is a leading private sector enterprise headquartered in Nepal. Founded by Sohan L. Golyan, the group’s business interests span across diverse industries with an annual revenue of $200 million.
- Making a full marketing plan for marketing organic produce in Nepal mainly Kathmandu.
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts and company stakeholders
- Develop unique business strategies and marketing concepts
- Develop sales, marketing and product development ideas to improve customer satisfaction
- Work on increasing overall sales efficiency & profitability
- Development of communication materials and ensuring its delivery
- Prepare concept notes and proposals for prospective new business
A business development and communication officer makes coordination with all the departments and develops different ideas of sales and marketing to ensure the customer satisfaction. He/she has the responsibility of establishing strong relationship with customers and company stakeholders through effective communication. Approaching new business strategies and marketing concepts and increasing the overall sales is important for a business development and communication officer.
Interested professionals are highly requested to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries, directly contact at 9801898000 (Sangita).