Area Sales Manager
JTI - Japan Tobacco International is the international tobacco division of Japan Tobacco, a leading international tobacco product manufacturer. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and sells its brands in 120 countries. As of 2018, JTI employed about 40,000 people around the world at 400 offices, 27 factories, five research & development centers and five tobacco processing facilities.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Setting Sales targets
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Manage sales team for sales for sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Coordinate with Zonal Sales Manager to enhance the sales performance.
- Organize marketing events and activities
- Minimum 3 to 5years of experience in channel sales
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.