- Maintain ties with important brands in order to control category business growth.
- Develop campaigns and promotions with brands and merchants to increase vendor sales and customer value.
- Keep a watchful eye on the market. Know about expenses, supply chain logistics, key players, top sellers, and new enterprises that will provide buyers additional options.
- Ensure that the category KPIs are met
- Tracking and improving performance, analyzing data to identify problems and possible areas forimprovement, and producing reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Take continuous and aggressive measures to extend your category and improve the user experience.
- Develop accessible, unique, and appealing data visualizations that help people find information.
- Maintain market pricing competitiveness.
- Provide actionable insights on business performance (GMV, Orders) on a daily and weekly basis, and come up with corrective measures.
- Develop and propose new initiatives, but also take ownership of them and hold internal and external stakeholders accountable by following up on a regular and timely basis. This is an important aspect of the profile.
- Plan and execute an engaging category campaign to ensure brand awareness and category KPIs are met.
- Create a campaign calendar that includes monthly updates.
- Create a wireframe for the relevant category and assume the entire responsibility of the category page.
- Experience in sales or other fields, where communication and negotiation skills are
built is desirable.
- Must have minimum 2years of experience in marketing field.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Must be able to write clear reports supported with data
- Must possess 2-wheeler and valid driving license
- For further information, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly contact (9820753898).