- Control the flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure customers receive product on time.
- Establish, monitor and adjust key performance metrics to ensure that supply chain costs are within budget projections
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues if any.
- Interact with the Clients and the Principals on the Trade Terms to make the product available.
- Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements.
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered.
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored.
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators.
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply.
- Manage the repair of equipment.
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory.
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in area of responsibility.
- Candidate must have two wheeler with valid license.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Bachelor Running or completed can apply.
- Willing and able to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours.
- Thorough understanding of MS Office applications and logistics software necessary to conduct research and complete routine/moderately complex tasks.
- Must be able to assess moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw logical conclusion.
- Must have a customer focus attitude to regard those to whom services are provided for as customers. Having a customer orientation helps to understand customer requirements, identify clients’ needs, and match them to appropriate solutions, or suggest and implement solutions to customer issues.
- Work closely on order planning and processing with Management.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801086120 (Madhukar).