FMCG Sales Officer( Modern Trade)
A Leading Multinational Company
A Multinational Company is working in world wide in Trading, Manufacturing and distribution sections with the wide range of consumers and costumers. It always keep their costumers and consumers requirements up.
- Set the optimal sales target that will drive the growth of the business unit and participate in encouraging employee morale.
- Develop the optimal sales strategy that will allow to meet the sales target by analyzing the assigned market, product, and competitor data.
- Provide the material and human resources support to a relevant region or business organization and their efforts to meet the sales target.
- Opportunity identification and risk management] Monitor sales and operation status and other issues and analyze risk factors through communication.
- Participate in the mid and long term retail sales strategy by understanding the market flow and retailer and competitor trends.
- Develops professional expertise by complying with company policies and procedures
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analyzing situations or data requires a review on various factors
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work with detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
- Bachelors complete with 2-3 years of experience.
- Background: Sales & Marketing (Sector: Consumer electronics, AC, Small Home appliances , or related. )
- Maximize revenue and profit by setting sales strategies and plans that focuses on the assigned region/market based on the sales strategies.
- Build the foundation for maximizing sales revenue and profit by providing continued support through communication with the assigned region/market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Excellent in Team work
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898004.