A Leading FMCG Company
A leading FMCG Company
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks including photocopy print scan and maintain a stock.
- Book hotels for guests/delegates and provide welcoming service as applicable.
- Coordinate learning sessions as per superior’s and/or senior management’s instructions.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration or BBS or MBA preferred.
- Worked in similar position for 2-3 years in a reputed organization.
- Needs to have good communication, computer and other Secretarial skills.
- Fluency in English language, Ms Office, pleasant personality, reporting, minuting, travel arrangements