Sr. HR Officer
The Laxmi group of Industries made a humble start in the year 1985 in a small village in Haryana called Ellenabad.
- Responsible for ensuring timely payroll processing, retirement funds processing and settlement processing;
- Understand and keep abreast of all company, government and other applicable compliance; requirements and ensures tasks are performed in accordance with these requirements;
- Helps to provide guidance to employees and other HR functions in matters related to Payroll processing, systems, and tax laws;
- Assist in implementing of HR policies and other initiatives;
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention;
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning;
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals;
- Evaluate training programs;
- Suggest new HR strategies;
- Provide smooth and efficient support in the HR Department;
- Responsible for ensuring up to date and accurate in HRIS;
- Prepare analytical reports and presentation required for HR matrix.
- Should have completed Master’s degree in HR or similar discipline;
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in a factory setting in a similar capacity;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Proficiency in HRIS & computer applications esp PowerPoint, Excel and Photoshop;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Zeal to pursue careers in HR.
Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, directly contact at 9801898001( Mandira).