Senior Finance Officer
A Reputed Group of Company
It is a leading conglomerate of Nepal has diversified interests in various sectors of the nation. Established in the early 90's, The Group presence is pervasive over Nepal. Primarily involved in the production of construction materials, The Group has since deviated into various sectors including local and national development.
- Oversee and manage daily program-wide accounting and finance functions including timely recording of transactions, cash management, banking, payroll, inventory, receivables, and payables.
- Plan and implement systems for financial operations in the country office and in area program offices in accordance with the LWF Finance Manual and donor regulations; including systems for cash flow management, budgeting, consolidation of accounting information, internal controls, financial reporting, financial record-keeping, grant management and compliance.
- Train and supervise finance staff in the program.
- Maintain banking relations and plan and monitor country cash flow requirements to ensure the smooth implementation.
- Prepare monthly standard accounting submissions to LWF World Service Headquarters, for review by the Finance and Administration Manger, including general ledger files, account reconciliations, expenditures by cost center/project, as well as other financial information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare monthly management reports to the Finance and Administration Manager and Program staff as required, including expenditures by cost center/project and other financial information, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare financial reports, for review by the Finance and Administration Manager, to donors in line with donor requirements and templates.
- Assist in developing annual fiscal year budgets together with the Finance and Administration Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Time: 3pm - 12am(Night Shift)
- Bachelor or Master's degree or equivalent in accounting or finance is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of progressive financial management experience is required.
- Professional qualification in accountancy such as ACCA or Certified Public Accountant(stage 2).
- Demonstrated experience and skills with budget preparation and analysis, financial reporting preparation and presentation and the proven ability to translate technical financial data into informative reports.
- Strong accounting skills and experience, including management of general ledger, journal entries, payroll, payables and balance sheet.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Prior staff supervisory experience and strong organizational skills are desired.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Good communication and excellent inter-personal skills.
- A team player who is responsible, diplomatic and confident at dealing with people at all levels and different backgrounds.
- Good analytical skills is essential.
- A problem solving and solution oriented attitude; be methodical and adaptable.
- Planning skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and deliver on set objectives within given deadlines.
- Approachable and willingness to listen and assist finance and non-finance colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure and on irregular working hours.
- Ability to occasionally conduct training of staff within the financial management area.
TO APPLY :
Time: 3pm - 12am(Night Shift)
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898006 (Usha).