- Create and analyze liability, asset, and capital accounts by compiling electronic data and required documentation
- Summarize and prepare financial status and transactions reports, including a profit and loss statement, and other necessary reports
- Comply with all federal, state, and local protocols including legal requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation
- Create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policy and regulations, and roll out reconciliation procedures
- Monitor and maintain a new audit system by implementing new policies and procedures in the finance department
- Guide junior accountants and other staff by answering questions and coordinating informational classes
- Focus on tax compliance, state business registration, contract review, and non-profit tax filing
- Play a vital part in the company's financial management which includes all account reconciliations and reporting to necessary parties
- Candidate must have Master's Degree in related field.
- Arleast 4-5 years of experience working with company transactions and reconciliation in preparation for audit.
- Involvement in business registration, tax compliance and creating, distributing, and reporting tax datasheets.
- Working knowledge of non-profit tax filing and tax compliance as it pertains to state and federal level regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a leadership role and supervise up to ten junior-level subordinates.
- Experience in budget creation for your own department to coordinate team training and certifications.
- Thorough understanding of financial application security ensuring that all financial data is secure and complies with confidentiality policies.
- Required knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Paychex, Metro, and other applications related to finance and accounting.
- Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization, and working in a high-volume environment.
- Demonstrated ability to support all other departments within the company and coordinate training and information sessions.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048463 (Pabitra).