A Leading paint company
A Leading paint company.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting, and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls and market success.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- 2-3 years of sales experience in paint industry.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skill.
- Interested candidates are highly encouraged to drop their updated resume to email@example.com
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048463 (Pabitra).