- Collaborate with members of the Marketing team to penetrate key markets.
- Define the approach for the overall sale of new business and account retention.
- Develop a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy to maximise sales opportunities.
- Develop sales and distribution policies that reflect the organisation's goals.
- Direct the Sales team in generating proposals that define a clear path to client satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Establish customer relationship management (CRM) systems and guidelines to manage customer relationships.
- Establish internal guidelines for personal data protection based on applicable legislations, to manage customer data.
- Foster relationships with new partners to achieve desired revenue.
- Influence senior stakeholders within customers' organisations and premier buyers in the industry.
- Investigate factors impacting sales performance.
- Leverage innovations to maximise revenue of traditional and digital assets and products.
- Monitor changes in the industry and leverage them for business opportunities.
- Outline objectives in key target areas such as sales volume, market share, distribution channels and profit margins to guide promotions and sponsorships.
- Participate in forums to keep abreast of new changes in the industry and practices.
- Promote positive relationships with major customers to understand their needs.
- Provide advice when preparing bid documents and integrated proposals for key accounts.
- Provide input on sales incentive structure and key performance indicators to help monitor targets.
- Provide input to the Content Development team based on customer and industry feedback.
- Recommend changes in pricing structures in product lines or products.
- Review sales performance by analysing performance reports.
- Atleast 10-12 years of relevant sales experience in automobile field.
- Candidate must have Master's Degree.(MBA/MBS)
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.Evaluation of the Dealers.
- Suggestion for Pricing and schemes.
- Sales forecasting, Planning, Policy Making, strategy formulation and development of Dealers network of the region.
- Handle customer complaints and ensure it is resolved timely.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building.
- Candidate must have two wheeler with valid license.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801898001(Ruby).