Regional Sales Manager
The 135-years long legacy of the Dugar Group is carried forward by KL Dugar Group. Established in 1989, KL Dugar Group has been a trusted and respected name in Nepal for more than two decades, with its brands representing the best in quality.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Territory Management
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management
- Building Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence