- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Receive and report on all sales leads.
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions.
- Work with the sales team when closing sales.
- Ensure all budgeted items are not exceeded .
- Undertake regular and frequent calls, site visits, follow-ups to implement remedial strategies and action plans agreed with Team Lead, Challenged Assets & Recovery.
- Initiate demand and reminding letters to all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Follow up on major debtors accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Monitors Recovery Agents to ensure accounts assigned to them are fully recovered
- Bachelor running or completed in related field.
- Must have two wheeler and valid license.
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply.
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048456 (Srijana).
Continental Trading Enterprises
A Leading Automobile Company