- Should maintain accuracy while creating and verifying purchase order informaiton including product costing and shipping instructions.
- Should responsible for accurate entry, maintenance and submission of purchase orders based on market demand and stock replenishment.
- Should resolve purchase order discrepancies and update information accordingly.
- Should review and expedite purchase orders as per necessity.
- Should Coordinate with suppliers for order report submissions.
- Should maintain supplier price lists.
- Should manage inward goods, checking quantities, dispatching goods and receipting invoices.
- Should assist with quoting, materials purchasing and quantity checks.
- Review and resolve supplier invoice discrepancies.
- Should communicate with suppliers in relation to order processing.
- Should maintain filing of all purchase order documents.
- Freshers are highly encouraged to apply
- Good knowledge of MS word, excel & PowerPoint.
- Must have Two wheeler and a valid Driving license.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Intermediate or Bachelor Running can apply.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Problem solving approach and learning attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills & fluency in oral communication in Nepal, English & Hindi.
- Ability to work in a team and cope up with stress.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048456 (Srijana).