India’s well-known food company Britannia is now permitted to produce its biscuits and bakery products in Nepal. Britannia Industries Limited has received permission to invest Rs 1.11 billion to set up a biscuit and bakery plant in Simara, Bara district, according to the Department of Industry (DoI). Britannia Nepal Pvt Ltd was registered at DoI as a 100% foreign direct investment entity. Khagendra Basnet, chief of Foreign Investment Section at DoI said that this is the largest investment commitment made to Nepal in recent years.
- Planning of RM/PM for Factory production ,basis forecast .
- Highlight vendir lead time issue.
- Ensure fresh stocks are received by factory.
- Tracking of PO / stocks from vendor to factory.
- Responsible for plant stores stock gyigene.
- be a good team worker
- be able to read, understand and explain plans and proposals
- have a driving licence
- Should be able to do Root cause anlysis .
- Correct and update masters in SAP