- Manage the key accounts strategically and also with business orientation.
- Develop and execute monthly/quarterly and yearly customer plans.
- Achieve agreed sales volume and control of expenses.
- Product Management (Forecast, Availability, Listing, Merchandising, Shelf Share, Pricing)
- Development and retention of the distribution network timely and professionally.
- Update yearly contract with business terms favorable for company
- Build & maintain relationship with managers, directors of key accounts.
- Supervise and lead of the Modern Trade sales team in south region.
- Lead the development of the sales organization in terms of recruitment, training/coaching, motivation and control.
- Manage the sales team by outlining clear objectives & ensuring a transparent, standardized incentive structure
- Implement and recommend sales strategies and plans.
- Set objectives and targets for the sales staff and the distribution network in the assigned area.
- Set and on-going adjust working calendar/sales routes for sales team to maximize productivity and service.
- Understand and follow the competitive market situation.
- Management of the sales administration (credit, delivery co-ordination, cash, commissions and report writing)
- Maximize customer service and take any necessary action to maintain same including the satisfaction of any customer complaints.
- Adhere to the company’s Accounting and Administration policies and guidelines.
- Identify and act on cost reduction opportunities especially those that arise out of increased collaboration with the customer
- Set up Standard Operating Procedures to service Key Account Customers.
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience in same level of Modern Trade management in FMCG field.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in relevant field.
- Good knowledge of Markets.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and Team Management skills.
- Good and effective communication and negotiation skills, leadership.
- Proactive and Team player.
- Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing environment.
- Able to communicate at different organization levels.
- Good English communication is a plus.
- For further information, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly contact 9820753898 (Chandani).