- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Develop monthly, quarterly annual sales plan for the sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Willing to travel for Marketing.
- Tracking sales goal and reporting results as necessary.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Graduate in management
- Priority given to candidates with prior experience in sale of vehicles, auto parts, battery, lubricants, FMCG.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related field.
- Freshers are highy encouraged to apply.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Candidate must have two or four wheeler with valid license.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048456 (srijana).
Continental Trading Enterprises
RV Group Nepal
A Leading Lubricant Comapny
A Reputed Company
The Reputed Paint Company
A Leading FMCG Company