- Understanding project requirements and ideas.
- Using graphic techniques to create drafts.
- Producing logos, banners, and interfaces.
- Pitching creative concepts.
- Collaborating with the team to launch projects.
- Using feedback from other designers to improve.
- +2 or Bachelor complete in related field.
- 1-2 years of working experience as a graphic designer.
- Experience with design software and graphics editing software, such as InVision and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of design techniques, such as prototyping.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Time management skills.
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving.
- For further information, directly contact at 9801048494 (Babli).
A Leading Hospitality Industry